General Administrative Services are billed at $25.00 per hour.
- Answer correspondence via phone or email and return messages in your absence
- Create/reconcile expense reports
- Provide executive summaries for email threads and keep you apprised of those needing your immediate attention
- Transcribe audio recorded information including meeting minutes, conference calls, or seminar/training notes
- Maintain electronic calendars
- Create electronic records of handwritten meeting minutes/notes
- Validate, input and maintain business contacts and prospects in an existing CRM system
Technical Services are billed at $55.00 per hour.
- Evaluate, install and upgrade hardware and software applications
- Provide technical support and training for hardware and software applications
- Assist in procurement of hardware and software systems
- Facilitate the integration of technology into the workplace
- Provide training on software applications
- Provide training on getting the most from the internet, from selecting your ISP to personalizing your browser, selecting the appropriated search engine, user groups and blogs for your domain
- Create databases to store contact information, inventory, etc.
- Setup Webinar and videoconferencing meetings, seminars and trainings
Copywriting and Editing Services are billed at $35.00 per hour.
- Requests for Proposals
- Business Presentations developed in PowerPoint for use during speaking engagements
- Business Grants and Reporting for start-up, small business and not-for-profit organizations
- Technical Instruction and Training Manuals for IT staff
- Employee Handbooks for corporations and small businesses
- Policies and Procedures for daily business operations
- Policies and Procedures for financial management
- Forms Design for time sheets, invoices, customer profile forms, applications, surveys, etc.
High-end Financial Services are billed at $50.00 per hour.
- Assist in business start up activities such as: Federal and State registration requirements, equipment leasing, insurance issues, taxes and business fees.
- Provide guidance on tax issues such as Entity Selection, Multi-state and Expatriot Income, mergers and acquisitions
- Create, implement and monitor policies and procedures for budgeting, payroll, accounts payable and accounts receivable
- Oversee operational functions including: monitoring accounts receivable, accounts payable, revenue distribution, operating expenses in order to increase cash flow.
- Review, prepare and maintain Sales & Use, Federal and State corporate tax returns, extensions and estimates*; prepare communications to various agencies regarding miscellaneous inquiries
- Review all quarterly and annual payroll tax returns
- Perform financial audits, reviews and compilations for private businesses and not-for-profit organizations.
* Filing tax returns does not come under the hourly rate structure. Rates will be determined on a case by case basis.
Operational Services are billed at $25.00 per hour.
- Operate accounting software to enter required data, generate invoices, reports and/or checks.
Research Services are billed at $40.00 per hour.
- Perform market research and competitive analysis
- Identify trends in industry
- Review new policies, procedures and laws associated with professional domain
Personal Assistant Services are billed at $25.00 per hour.
- Conduct internet research on a variety of topics including but not limited to:
Schools, after-school programs, summer activities and recreation for adults and children
Business and Household utility packages
Major purchases – vehicles, appliances, technical equipment
- Set up appointments and be available to let workers into your home or office
- Pay bills, review household expenses, enter into personal accounting system/software
- Review and create system for tracking investments
- Handle correspondence
- eBay – purchase, sell, package and ship items on your behalf
- Run errands – pick up dry cleaning, warehouse club order, toiletries and cleaning supplies
- Organize your memorabilia - Scrapbooking/Photo Organizing/VHS to DVD conversion
- Prepare items for yard sale
- Provide seasonal help – plan parties, buy gifts, decorate, address holiday greetings, send Thank You cards
- Streamlined and more functional (faster & easier) office data filing and project management system. This would entail creating PDF's of an undetermined number (perhaps 50-100) commonly used sales & service documents
- Create macros for commonly performed computer applications.
Please note: A one-hour minimum is charged for all work assignments; after the first hour, charges will be prorated based on 15-minute intervals. Retainer rates are available at a discounted rate. Retainers may be established on either a weekly or monthly based.